If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact us.
- How is the COD and BOD5 detected?
The spectral absorption coefficient (SAK) is measured at 254 nm using intelligent optical scanning and the COD and BOD5 are determined from this using mathematical calculations.
- What is required for a measurement?
Reference cuvette + solution, cuvette, stopper green and one pipette
- How does the measuring procedure work?
Details on the measuring procedure and the measuring principle can be found in the operating instructions.
- Where can I find a quick start manual etc.?
+ They are included with every device
+Should these be lost, the documents are always kept up-to-date and can be downloaded from our homepage
- How can I place an order?
The order can be placed at any time by phone or e-mail. You will receive immediate feedback if we have any queries or confirm your order at your earliest convenience.